Notifications
Clear all

ScorchedEarth PvP to be removed and add Ragnarok beginners server.

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
BearGryllsTV
(@beargryllstv)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

Currently as an admin team we have been discussing shutting down this server and making it a starter server for PvP players the idea behind this is we will wipe it every 2 weeks and anyone on there will have 2 days before the end of the 2 weeks to transfer across to the main cluster.

The likelihood is it will be a Ragnarok server as all dinos you can get from Scorched Earth are on other maps which we already provide within our cluster.

The reason for this is the PvP cluster has very few players on it and this will hopefully entice more players to join.

Please set me know your thoughts and vote

Posted : 07/10/2019 10:25 am
MG|HairyHog
(@tea-boy)
Trusted Member Admin

This is something that has to be done in my opinion.ย  It will hopefully attract more players to the 'starter/beginners' server and give them a chance to build up before joining the main cluster.

Of course it will also help if everyone would vote for our servers!ย  Check out the #vote-for-our-servers channel on Discord.ย  ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted : 08/10/2019 5:45 am
(@dave-b)

Agree with the above. Although I do t currently play on the pvp servers (lack of time to dedicate to defending myself XD) you may have to come up with a way for the players to safely transfer themselves and their 'stuff' from the starter server to the main servers... other wise they could arrive and instantly lose it all... just a thought.

Posted : 08/10/2019 12:55 pm
MG|HairyHog
(@tea-boy)
Trusted Member Admin

@dave-b

Good point Dave, this is something we are discussing at the moment.ย  ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted : 09/10/2019 12:00 pm
Share: