Clear all

The community

2 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Stararkz
(@stararkz)
Topic starter

I not very good at this sort of thing, I tend to be a very nervous person when meeting new people.

I came across the Merric Ark servers while looking for a nice friendly none pillar spamming server.

When I first join it after a couple of deaths I spawned in trapped in someones house at first I was unsure weather to talk in the chat but it seemed friendly, so I picked up the courage to say I was stuck and the response I got from people trying to help me was really nice, it also didnt take too long for an admin to come help me (Hairyhog/Bob)

After Bob had killed me to get me untrapped :p, he then did his lovely introduction and just by how he spoke I could tell this would be a nice place and it has.

The community overall is absolutely wonderful members and admins are brilliant and helpful, this is such a really nice community. If there is any problems either members will try and help and if that not possible an admin will get in touch as soon as they can ๐Ÿ™‚

I am glad I plucked up the courage to talk and not just logged off, I have enjoyed every playing minute with the Merric community n.n

Luna

Posted : 16/10/2019 10:20 am
MG|HairyHog reacted
Acecas3
(@acecas3)

Thanks for the lovely post Luna.

ย 

Bob and Gav worked very hard to setup a fun and friendly cluster for everyone to play on and enjoy and they dont get enough recognition for the effort they put in so its nice to see ๐Ÿ˜€

This post was modified 4 years ago by Acecas3

Posted : 16/10/2019 6:34 pm
MG|HairyHog reacted
Share: