Welcome to Change log! It is here for YOU, to keep you informed!
Our Team at Merric Gaming Community work hard to make sure that we listen to what our players want. Change log is a reflection of that endeavour.
This Change log is here to fill you in on what is happening to our servers on an ongoing basis. Additionally, you have access to a server-specific breakdown of updates, upgrades, changes and occasional removals.
Please make sure to check this site often so you can get the most up to date information on our servers.
However, if you wish to see something different, add or remove aspects please use our Suggestions page on our website. Here we can discuss these proposed changes with the wider Merric Gaming Community.
- Disabled Egg Targeting
- Disabled Loot Targeting
- Disabled Crate Targeting
- Disabled Structure Targeting
- Disabled Outline
- Reduced cost of Propagator from 50 to 25
- Enabled Ferox Stash
- Enabled Better Ferox
- Enable Wyverns dropping Valyrian Reins and Zombie Wyvern Costumes in their Death Inventory
- Enabled Valyrian Reins Armor
- Player Damage Multiplier increased from 1x to 5x on Gen & Gen2
- Reduced level required for Propagator now level 90
- Enable Cross Server Element Transfer
- Enabled Corrupted Wyvern to drop Crystal Wyvern Eggs
- Upgrade Important API's
- Balanced Gen2 Missions (Reduced mission buff to 25%)
- Disabled Better Dino's Snails eating Berries.
Rust 5x Solo, Trio and Squads
- Added all Servers to in game Server list
- Added HV Rockets to the in game Shop
- Changed Radiable bases, only 1 base will spawn at a time allowing players to counter
- Changed Zlevels to add death penalty.
Rust – Minicopter / Battlefield Server
- Removed compound bow, crossbow, eoka, hunting bow, nailgun & waterpipe from the random weapon spawns
- Added ufilter to help with moderating chat.
- Added Mute for admins.
- Added Vote rewards to the cluster.
- Added Element fix mod to Gen2 2508593144
- Disabled Salvage due to certain players using it to get resources from tek suits. (Found out after going through the logs.)
- Dino Storage - Enabled poop and egg collection
- Shop - Fixed level cap issues causing players unable to purchase.
- Unlocked all BP's on Solo Servers, Trio Server & Squads Server
- Fixed harvest lag issue. We will still monitor this over the next few days.
- Updated discord plugin servers now restart alot faster
- Updated motd with more information
- added vote rewards to all servers
- added guide to the website on how to vote and vote link added to all servers.
- Disabled Phoenix breeding
- Components stack size increased to 120
- Fuse stack size increased to 20
- Wood stack size reduced from 700k to 70k
- Added Lootboxes - usage /lootbox
- Added a wipe kit claimable after 24 hours of wipe and only once per wipe.
- Added a UI for Vehicle License
- Added welcome console to give some extra information
- Added Plane Crash event to the servers.
- Increased stack size of resources from 3.5k to 7k
- Reduced Cooldown on Locked Crates from 15mins to 7mins
- Removed Weather System
Ark PvE / PvP
- PvE Web companion Added to the website.
- PvP Web companion Added to the website.
- PvE Fixed issue with auto spawn of Subscriber items
- Shop Added Astrodelphis (lvl 359) - 7500 Coins - /buykit k0500
- Shop Added Maewing (lvl 75) - 1200 Coins - /buykit k0501
- Shop Added Maewing (lvl 150) - 1600 Coins - /buykit k0502
- Shop Added Maewing (lvl 359) - 1600 Coins - /buykit k0503
- Shop Added Noglin (lvl 359) - 6000 Coins - /buykit k0504
- Shop Added Shadowmane (lvl 75) - 1000 Coins - /buykit k0505
- Shop Added Shadowmane (lvl 150) - 2000 Coins - /buykit k0506
- Shop Added Shadowmane (lvl 359) - 3000 Coins - /buykit k0507
- Shop Added Tek Stryder (lvl 75) - 1000 Coins - /buykit k0508
- Shop Added Tek Stryder (lvl 150) - 2000 Coins - /buykit k0509
- Shop Added Tek Stryder (lvl 359) - 3000 Coins - /buykit k0510
- Shop Added Voidwyrm (lvl 75) - 1000 Coins - /buykit k0511
- Shop Added Voidwyrm (lvl 150) - 2000 Coins - /buykit k0512
- Shop Added Voidwyrm (lvl 359) - 3000 Coins - /buykit k0513
- Shop added Mutagen (1x) 2500 - /buy 0350
- Shop added Mutagel (100x) 1900 - /buy 0351
Ark PvP Update
- Gensis 2 Server added to the Cluster
- Gensis 2 Reset day night cycle to default
Ark PvE Update
- Reduced XP Multiplier from 1.5 to 1.0
- Reduced Player Harvesting Damage Multiplier from 2.5 to 1.5
- Reduced Dino harvesting damage multiplier from 3.0 to 2.0
- Reduced Baby Mature Speed Multiplier from 35 to 15
- Reduced Taming Speed Multiplier from 10 to 5
- Updated Mod Pack with new community voted Mods
- Gensis 2 Server added to the Cluster
- Updated shop plugin
- Updated Teleportation System
- Updated Remover Tool
- Updated Clan Auth on Trio & Squads
- Updated MiniGames on all Aim/Fun Servers
Rust CrazyTrain HDRP Backport update
- Updated The Bridge Arena
- Updated Ice Arena
- Updated Battlefield Arena
- Updated Primitive Arena
- Updated Gladiator Arena
- Updated Assault Arena
- Updated Castle Arena
- Updated Hell Arena
- Updated Heli free roam
- Updated Ravine Parkour
- Updated Water Sports Arena
- Updated Heli race slums
- Updated Horse Track Racing
- Updated Baja Prix Racing
- Updated Deathstar Arena
Ark PvP – Upcoming wipe changes
- Tribe limit increased from 6 to 8
- PvP death cooldown timer enabled, 20 seconds x 2 on each death
- Rifle bullet stacks reduced from 10000 - 100
- Element Shard stacks reduced from 10000 - 100
- Griffins from loot boxes no longer come imprinted.
- Titan Taming Enabled
- Enforcer Taming enable
- Titanosaur Taming enabled
- ORP reduced to 50% from 80%
- New cross server chat
- Character uploads when raid blocked enabled
- Set turret limit to 300
- Increase Plant species x & y Stacks
- Achievements coins have all been set to 0.
- Raiding the same tribe twice in a day is NOT allowed. You CANNOT raid the same tribe within a 48 hour period. That is considered griefing (please refer to the general rules). A raiding tribe is allowed to leave the raid twice to get more resources/dinos, if they do not return within 1 hour then that raid is considered finished and then it would be classed as a second raid! There is no limit to how long a raid can last. - This rule has been removed
- If the attacking tribe makes no attempt to attack for more than 1 hour the raid is classed as over and starting another attack after this point will be considered a new raid and breaking rule 2 - This rule has been removed
Rust – Plugin updates
- Udpated Fancy Drop
- Updated Trade
- Updated Item Puller
- Updated NTeleportation
- Updated RustCord
- Updated Rust Rewards
- Updated Loot Bouncer
- Updated Discord Messages